septiembre 28, 2013 por lucasoy
There is everything a world to discover… I leave a few small tricks but before the ultimate Oracing XTR and never do it, if you can not pass as the protagonist.
- Oracing XTR.
- The wheelchairtest in the city http://www.stixsteps.de
- Vital skills that will become second nature and enable you to make the most of the places you go and the activities you enjoy. NOTE: Some skills shown in this video require arm strength and advanced ability to balance the wheelchair. Do not attempt them alone before practising them with a therapist.
- George Ajaka from GTK Rehab shows and explains the benefits of different types of castors, tyres, clothing guards and anti-tip tubes
- Watch Strictly Wheels wheelchair ballroom dance to Alicia Keys
hit Empire State Of Mind.One of the most inspirational auditions in BGT history, what will the BGT Judges make of Paula and Gary’s moving performance? Nice…
Good to make a break… isnt!
- Aaron “Wheelz” Fotheringham pushes the limits of what’s possible, never letting his wheelchair slow him down. In this episode, Wheelz proves he’s the master of the double backflip and follows that up by throwing down his first ever frontflip!
This is a tutorial on how to set the küschall Advance active wheelchair to its perfect driving performance. All necessary adjustments for getting an optimal directional stability and ease of driving are shown. This how-to demonstration can help our professional küschall providers to optimize the settings and accomplish a 100% customer satisfaction. Also, it can help the users of the küschall Advance to evaluate if these settings on their own wheelchair are correct. Optimized driving performance: more mobility and freedom!CHAPTERS LINK TO SKIP AHEAD:
01:36 – FRONT WHEEL SUPPORTERS AND FORK
04:36 – CENTER OF GRAVITY
05:17 – PARALLELISM OF THE REAR WHEELS
07:25 – TIRES AND WHEELS
09:28 – BACKREST FOLDING MECHANISM
09:56 – TENSION OF THE SEAT MODULE
.. .a world which also there is variety and very different people using different also chairs each with its particular form and that doesn’t make us neither better or worse, just different.With some differences, but in the end… equal but different. I hope that trip has been to you as good as me..